When monitoring data in ROIVENUE's Process Explorer, sometimes you feel the need to follow, compare and visualise more than the three main measures.
This is where this report, with its additional flexibility, comes in handy.
You can find the Data Studio template here.
And template for PBI here.
As a manager of multiple marketing channels, you have to answer various questions which arise during your analyses. This report consists of 3 pages made to follow the most valuable metrics for the majority of businesses and to answer any question that you may have.
The first page contains the easy, main KPIs overview. Questions like: "What is your revenue?", "What is your ad spend?" or "Which site brought you the most money?" Can be answered here.
If you want to know which channels you should focus on the most, turn to page two. This is where the marketing which is converting and making the most money is showcased.
If you are wondering how you did in the last week, check the last page dedicated to show you information about the last seven days. Any minor change in your campaigns is visible here.
Ready to explore the report on your own? Check it out here in Data Studio.
To use the report, set up a data export like this:
1) Go to the Data Exports tab. For Data Source select Performance Data.
2) Select Aggregated data. The Export Periodicity depends on your needs: if this is a one-time analysis or if it needs to be refreshed daily.
3) Select at least the dimensions selected below. You can also add some more if you want to.
4) Select at least the metrics selected below. Again, you can add some more if you want to.
The next steps: attribution model, filters and date range; depend on your needs. If you are not sure, what each of these tabs mean, it is described in more detail in this tutorial.
6) Destination - the last step of export - depends on if you want to use Power BI or Data Studio.
If Data Studio, then it must be set to Google Sheets.
If PowerBI, then it must be set to CSV