Instagram Insights Analysis
This GDS template allows you to take a deep dive into your Instagram audience and discover information about location, age, and gender.
What can you find in this template?
The template offers multiple KPIs cards that visualise the most important measures from Instagram Insights. it also displays like count by content type, in order to see which type of content brings in the most likes and engages your audience the best. The audience is segmented by Age & Gender groups. This allows identification of your most active groups.
The location-based analysis of your audience can be seen on the map, and in more detail on the table next to it. This can help you identify and target your customers better.
Lastly, we have set up an analysis of your Top 5 Posts to see which of these account for the most impressions, engagement, and likes. You can even reference the table underneath, which offers a more detailed view of each of your posts.
To use the report, set up the connectors like this:
1) Head over to the Connectors page and click "Add New Connector".
2) Select the Instagram Insights platform.
3) Use your credentials to login into your Instagram Insights account.
4) Select the specific data view that you want to retrieve the data from.
5) Select one of the templates in order to continue. As previously mentioned, there has to be a connector created from each template.
6) Name your connector and select the appropriate data range that you want to analyse.
7) Create a new Google Sheet to where you will export your data.
8) Once you have all your data exports ready (Age&Gender, Location and Posts), head over to the Google Data Studio template and connect your sheets just like in the picture below. You can now start using the template!