Marketing Performance Analysis
Keep track of everything happening in your marketing: visualise data with many components; quickly check and follow all the KPIs you need. Don't let any opportunities slip away.
When monitoring data in ROIVENUE's Process Explorer, sometimes you feel the need to follow, compare, and visualise more than three measures. In this situation, this report, with its additional flexibility, will come in handy.
Note: If you are connecting data to Business Intelligence tools for the first time, please, refer to our tutorial on Data Studio or Power BI. Also, this report is created primarily for data exported by ROIVENUE. If you try to import your own data, the whole report may fail and you will have to make every single component compatible.
As a manager of multiple marketing channels, you have to answer various questions which arise during your analyses. This report consists of three pages made to follow the most valuable metrics for the majority of businesses and to answer any question that you may have.
The first page contains the overview of main KPIs. Questions like: "What is your revenue?", "What is your ad spend?" or "Which site brought you the most money?" are answered here.
Page two shows you which channels are the most deserving of your attention. This is where the marketing which is converting and making the most money is showcased.
If you are wondering how you did in the last week, check the last page dedicated to showing you information about the last seven days. The effects of any minor changes made to your campaigns are visible here.
To use the report, set up a data export like this:
2) Select Aggregated data. The Export Periodicity depends on your needs: if this is a one-time analysis or if it needs to be refreshed daily, choose accordingly.
3) Select at least the dimensions selected below. You can also add some more if you want to.
4) Select at least the metrics selected below. Again, you can add some more if you want to.
5) The next steps: attribution model, filters, and date range depend on your needs. If you are not sure what each of these tabs mean, they are described in more detail in this tutorial.
6) Destination - the last step of export - depends on if you want to use Power BI or Data Studio.