This template allows you to have an overview of the main metrics in Google Analytics and see their performance over time.
This template can be used as a go-to dashboard to watch over your Google Analytics data.
With metrics such as bounce rate, average conversion rate and other straight to the point KPI cards, this dashboard will keep you on track and will help you be informed about your GA performance at all times.
NOTE: The session vs last period comparison graph needs a selected time period in order to function properly.
Example of a dashboard using our template
To use the report, set up an export like this:
1) Select the Create New Export Connector dataset on the Data Export tab.
2) Select Google Analytics.
3) Connect to the platform and select the view you would like to import data from.
4) Select the following template:
5) For Connector Settings, please adjust the name and date to your liking.
6) For Destination, select Google Sheets.