Head to the “Data Export” section in ROIVENUE 2 and follow the seven steps in the wizard:
1. Click “Create New Export Query”
2. Choose your data set (Performance, Customers or Orders)
3. Choose between aggregated or raw source data; select currency and periodicity.
4. For Aggregated exports: choose dimensions and metrics (columns in your future reports). For Source Data exports: select columns directly from a set of more than three dozen of the most commonly used metrics. More options - even custom ones - coming soon!
5. Pick the attribution model of your choice.
6. Apply filters to select or exclude rows based on particular column values or skip this step to receive all of the data.
7. Select your desired data range - choose between number of days back, fixed date range or all data.
8. Choose your output destination from five options.
The Wizard Isn’t Enough? Try Our REST API
The set-up wizard covers the vast majority of use cases we have seen you all doing with ROIVENUE over the years. In case you need to customize your data requests even more, please use our REST API.